Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wisdom Wednesday's: Be courageous despite the naysayers

Recently on Facebook I began posting job openings, notes of encouragement and things to do in an effort to link this blog to my revamped website (unveiling in Fall of 2010). Needless to say, the crabs in my barrel are seeking to bring me down. I know that it may be unintentional but as a creative being, dare I say artiste...I am sensitive about my sheesh *Erykah Badu voice*

Butterfly30 is one of my babies. A concept I've dreamt of...sweet dreams and beautiful nightmares *Beyonce voice*...shed tears over...shelved when I thought I couldn't do...and cried when I realized I could. And that I had something, yes, something...that NOONE else had.

I wonder if people would say the things they say if they knew the affect(effect, I never get this right lol) their words would have on the intended. (Maybe I'm just sensitive???) For some reason I doubt it...this subject is not a new one.

So this is for all of you pushing forward despite setbacks in life...who are at the top and feel lonely...who have dreams that are yet to be dreamt:

"Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right." - Ralph Waldo Emerson


The critics will always be there...but you can fail only if you TRY!

Have a great day my Bfliers and please stay motivated!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

testing 2