Sunday, July 11, 2010

Snippit Sunday's: Photoshoots July/August

So I am extremely excited. I am working on concepts for a couple photoshoots that I believe are going to be AMAZING. I woke up 4am this morning and pulled out my Butter Book and did not stop until 1pm. (getting ready for a meeting with a designer today) I enjoy networking...contacting business owners that offer services such as, retail, dance lessons, workout programs for targeted events. If you are interested or know someone that may be open to new ideas in this tough economy please email me, contact me on facebook, or call me!

Also, interested in planning and hosting a Fall/Winter 2010 trunk show in September. If anyone has a boutique and can donate space, or is a designer with merchandise in production please contact me.

Here's to a productive and successful 2010 Bfliers! *muah*

No comments: